So it's been a while and I apologize. But THERE IS HOPE! Lea has really inspired me the past couple of days while I was watching her play with Scout and Eddie. She is so very talented and I am always so grateful for her help. I also got a very unexpected note from a sweet lady Kristi Johnson. She said that she came across this blog and wanted to encourage me! How amazing is that!!! On the day that I'm getting back into playing with Scout God send a ray of sunshine via a Christian-passerby!! IS HE SO GOOD, OR WHAT?!?!?!?!? We just keep praising, praising, praising!
This is the game plan:
* Scout and I are going to work through the self-assessment sheet and find those pesky holes in our relationship and communication. I'm going to journal our happenings as we play all the games, through all the Levels.
SO HERE WE GO! THERE'S NO TURNING BACK NOW!!
ALLISON AND SCOUT ARE BACK IN THE HOUSE!
WHOOOOHOOO!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





HOORAY!!! That is so great!! Lea is great at inspiring people!! You have an amazing sister ;)
ReplyDeleteI look forward to reading more! :)
~K