While mom was at work today, Lea and I had a blast with our ponies! The day started out kinda crazy with a crop duster that got really close to our place. They have to go really low into our pasture to be able to hit the surrounding fields. So that was an eventful morning. Read more about it on our farm blog: www.spendthethymefarm.blogspot.com
To start off our 'Savvy-Sister' Day I took Scout and Lea took Diesel for a walk around the outside of the pasture. We let Eddie in the Track so that he could come along. Both ponies did great and had a blast! Once we where back inside, Lea walked Eddie in the track and I rode Scout. It's so funny because Lea is such an Introvert so when she gets semi-crazy ideas, she sure takes me by surprise...her idea for today was 'I want to canter Scout' and all I could say was "SURE! Let's go!!"
I decided that it would best be put if I showed your our play time in a video...Click on the play button below to get things started!
ALSO!! I forgot to tell you that Scout and I had our first Level 3 play session yesterday. We worked on Sideways Towards and he picked it right up! Hurray! We are now just entering Level 3! We played at liberty in the round pen when we were done with ST and Scout did great once again! Today and yesterday were perfect ways to end having a week off of work. I head back to work tomorrow, on my mom's birthday of all days to go back. So Happy Birthday Mommie dear and I'll talk to ya'll later!!
much love,
Allison
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





The miniature horse/pony (sorry, not technically sure which it is) looks cute. By the way, this is my first visit to your blog. I arrived here from a link on the "Silent Wanderings" blog. I am homeschooled and would love it if you'd take a quick moment to drop by my blog.
ReplyDeleteThe mini-hinney (I love to say that:P!) is adorable, Scout is very handsome, and Eddie is handsome too:). Your blog has THE CUTEST background! Hope you and Scout keep progressing at the rate you are:)!
ReplyDelete~Lauren, Sonny, and Red~