Welcome to My Blog!

This blog is all about my Parelli Natural Horsemanship journey with my paint pony, Scout. We officially passed our Level 1/2 Online on March 5th, 2009 and will be playing with Freestyle this summer! God is so good and I can't wait to see where He takes us next!!!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Game #1 - Friendly time!

Scout and I worked our way through Game #1 today. FREINDLY, FRIENDLY FRIENDLY!!! and even got a check in Level 4! I was swinging that carrot stick left and right! There are a couple things that I'll be messing around with over the next couple of days:
  • Flapping the rain coat
  • opening and closing umbrella
  • bounce ball around horse, bouce ball on horse
  • massage with clippers
  • rub with and shake flag

and the biggest one we are shooting for is all four feet on our tire pedestal.

We also got through Level 2 porcupine but that is for tomorrows post!Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment