Welcome to My Blog!

This blog is all about my Parelli Natural Horsemanship journey with my paint pony, Scout. We officially passed our Level 1/2 Online on March 5th, 2009 and will be playing with Freestyle this summer! God is so good and I can't wait to see where He takes us next!!!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Catchin' up to do...

Been a while. We are currently working on confidence. I played with Scout and lots of different toys the other day. There was a shaving's bag, a fold-up camp chair, a Santa hat, and a couple other things. Gosh! when he gets confident all he wants to do is bite me! it's funny for a while and then it's like "OK buddy, I got the point!" He has also gotten really buddy/barn sour lately so I am working on his confidence in me as a leader. I've been studying the savvy arrows for Level 2 and we will start playing around with the online part as soon as it warms up down here! Toodles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment