Welcome to My Blog!

This blog is all about my Parelli Natural Horsemanship journey with my paint pony, Scout. We officially passed our Level 1/2 Online on March 5th, 2009 and will be playing with Freestyle this summer! God is so good and I can't wait to see where He takes us next!!!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter Re-cap

Wow, it's been a while, quite sorry. Well, the winter weather here has been pretty nice for Illinois. We are riding and playing at least once a day. Scout and I haven't been doing anything too structured, but we are making progress. We are mostly working on quality. Yo-yo quality, circling, and our relationship has really been taken to the next level. He's been pretty barn and buddy sour lately so I am working on his confidence in me as his leader. When we have problems while riding I am taking the time to get off and fix it, rather than just getting more forceful. Things are going good here and we are anxiously awaiting the June Parelli Celebration!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment