Lea made a video for scout and I a couple of weeks ago and I had forgotten to post it! here is our Level 2 in a nutshell and I am proud to annouce that we are moving into Level 3! Lea is gonna help me with 45' line rope-handling skills over the weekend and I'm lookin' at the Level 3 booklets from the packets so we are going GREEN! yay! I'm so proud of Scout and I. Man, we have come through a lot. I know that we won't assess our L3 but we'll be playing and just enjoying each other. I'm still aiming to drive him and it's only going to get better from here!
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I am not sure if it was just my computer but for some reason the video won't play :(
ReplyDeleteCongrats on taking the jump into Level 3!! You guys will love it! :)
~K