The past few days have been awesome for Scout and I. Yesterday we rode walk/trot transitions along the south line of our pasture. We would walk for 4 posts then trot, then walk, then trot. It was so cool because he really got into it, so when I would slow my body down, so would he. Very cool feeling. We're also doing serpentines towards an object (versus a straight line) and he's starting to pay attention to what I'm asking and ahhh, we are slowly achieving harmony!
Today was just as great. He was really tuned-in to me and would offer at the slightest suggestion. It's so cool to play with him and have him respond at a higher level awareness!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Hey! This is Krys, Keri's sister. (Remember Me? :P) It sounds like you and Scout are having fun! :) Keep it up!! :)
ReplyDeletehi krys! of course i know who you are! lol! We are making some amazing progress!
ReplyDeleteHehe! Oh good! ;)
ReplyDeleteYay! :) Parelli is the best, eh? :D