Friday, March 13, 2009
Another Step forward...
For the past two days, when I played with Scout, he has been a total Left-Brained Introvert and pretty bored with me. When we would circle he would pull on the rope (especially towards Eddie and the barn) and just stop in the middle. I consulted with my Parelli advisor (my sister Lea) and she said that he's probably bored. DUH! can't believe that I didn't see that one! anyway, I watched L2 Liberty stuff and we will be starting that this weekend. So when I played with him today and did so with a lot of slack in the rope and did less to get more. That went much better then I thought it would. Scout is totally ready to move into the higher levels! So, liberty is next on our list!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment