Welcome to My Blog!

This blog is all about my Parelli Natural Horsemanship journey with my paint pony, Scout. We officially passed our Level 1/2 Online on March 5th, 2009 and will be playing with Freestyle this summer! God is so good and I can't wait to see where He takes us next!!!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Field Trip!

It rained the other day so everything was wet and muddy around so I took Scout for a walk today. I had a lot of school, but he was a nice refresher! The best part was I backed him into an alcove of trees. They were brushing his head and he looked up and could have said "Oh, TREES!" he even wanted to nibble on the branch. Scout's thresholds are so small, he loves going for walks. We did a lovely circling game over some hills. The weather was so nice to boot! I even walked him in some blown over corn, all he cared about was eating it! What a guy! Then we had a fantastic ride in the pasture while Lea had Eddie online. Wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment