Monday, September 8, 2008
Raining again....
I played with Scout and my carrot stick and savvy string this morning (rubbing him, and waving the string over his back). Scout is starting to feel confident around it. When we first started, the sound of the string flying through the air bothered him, but not so much anymore. There was a lot of chewing and deep breaths (very good signs). We also worked on him respecting my personal space, using body blocks. Scout and I are making progress through the Friendly Game!! I rode for a while, working the bracy-ness out of our turns and improving lightness at the back-up. Then, Lea and I switched mounts and I got to ride our 15.2 hand Paint. My sister has done alot of work with him. Eddie was, all around, very light this morning. And then, it drizzled and now its raining and it's quite chilly.Time to get back to school, toodles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment