Welcome to My Blog!

This blog is all about my Parelli Natural Horsemanship journey with my paint pony, Scout. We officially passed our Level 1/2 Online on March 5th, 2009 and will be playing with Freestyle this summer! God is so good and I can't wait to see where He takes us next!!!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Post #1

Alrighty, so here is my first post. This blog will be all about my pony, Scout, and I on our Parelli journey. Allow me to introduce me and our horses.
I am a Christian Parelli student playing in Level 1 one with our new paint pony Scout. We bought Scout and brought him home in July 2008. Our other horse, R Big Time Edition (fondly called ‘Eddie’), is a chestnut with 4 white socks and a blaze. Eddie is the horse that got us into Parelli. We bought him in April of ’07 and he came with a few issues that we didn’t know how to solve. My mom saw Parelli on RFD-TV so then, all three of us loaded up and drove to Madison, Wisconsin for our first Parelli Tour Stop in 2007. We loved the Parelli way of approaching horses, bought Levels 1 and 2, and have never looked back. My sister, Lea, and I shared Eddie through his Level 1 journey and are close to assessing. Lea is now going to take Eddie through Level 2 and I’ll be starting Scout in Level 1. Now we both have our own Levels horses to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment