Welcome to My Blog!

This blog is all about my Parelli Natural Horsemanship journey with my paint pony, Scout. We officially passed our Level 1/2 Online on March 5th, 2009 and will be playing with Freestyle this summer! God is so good and I can't wait to see where He takes us next!!!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Perfect Day!

Today was the best day I've ever had with Scout while in Level 1. We started driving from Zone 3, picking up feet from one side, and lowering his head. He really got into the driving from Zone 3 game (he even offered to sniff a bucket and a barrel). Porcupine, Driving, and Yo-Yo games have really improved over the past couple of days. I got on and rode "semi bridle less" (sp?) and played the game "don't make me pick up the reins." I had a carrot stick with me which really improved his turns (and driving game, too!). The weather was beautiful which made it even better. YEEEHAWWW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment