Welcome to My Blog!

This blog is all about my Parelli Natural Horsemanship journey with my paint pony, Scout. We officially passed our Level 1/2 Online on March 5th, 2009 and will be playing with Freestyle this summer! God is so good and I can't wait to see where He takes us next!!!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

A day at the Midwest Horse Fair!



Today my mom, sister, Crissy, and I all packed up the car and headed to Madison for the Midwest Horse Fair!! Crissy just had surgery on her leg so we mosey-ed all over the place just at her pace. She was such a trooper for still going with us!
I bought a really sleek saddle pad for Scout. Most of the bareback pads that I've tried on him just don't fit right. So in the summer I ride on just a saddle pad when it gets warm.
I found a great place to buy Parelli-like ropes and such. It's http://www.yknotropetack.com/ and their prices are so reasonable!! They are actually located about 50 miles east of us in Byron Illinois. I bought 8' finesse reins for $23.50 and a 6' savvy string for $12.00!!! I was so excited!
We are all very tired but enjoyed the day immensely!!

No comments:

Post a Comment