Welcome to My Blog!

This blog is all about my Parelli Natural Horsemanship journey with my paint pony, Scout. We officially passed our Level 1/2 Online on March 5th, 2009 and will be playing with Freestyle this summer! God is so good and I can't wait to see where He takes us next!!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rope Cleaning day!!

It's been cold and windy lately so we haven't been playing with the boys a lot. So today I washed my 22' rope. I rinsed it in warm water, then added some laundry detergent and pushed on the rope to squeeze the dirt out and swished. Then a final rinse and now it's really white!! I did my savvy string too!

Scout and I have been progessing nicely. My dad and I went dumpster diving on Sunday and found a pipe that is maybe 2' high and 10' long. It's the perfect size for Scout because the barrels are a little too big for him to jump and sideways over. He's not afraid of it at all. We played a couple games around it first and then he jumped it! What a guy! Lea taped us playing and doing the requirements for the Level 1 audition, too. We are so close and will be sending in our audition by the end of the month!!!

It's going to be rainy for the next couple of days so I'll be watcing more Level 2 ground stuff. We'll we working on change of direction, sideways without a fence, and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment