Welcome to My Blog!

This blog is all about my Parelli Natural Horsemanship journey with my paint pony, Scout. We officially passed our Level 1/2 Online on March 5th, 2009 and will be playing with Freestyle this summer! God is so good and I can't wait to see where He takes us next!!!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

It's warming up....

We are finally getting some warm weather! We'll be outside alot because its forecasted to be in the 40's and 50's this weekend! hurray!!
Today Scout and I worked on transitions and 'sniff this'. I got him to sniff the gate chain and a select pile of poop! (gross i know but he did it!!). It's amazing how much has changed in our relationship since I put a bell on my stick. My awareness is now very....aware. :D lol! But I didn't realize how much I was using it and to be honest I was the one causing Scout to go RightBrained. Hhhhmmmm...how interesting! Life is otherwise really good! can't wait to ride in warm weather!
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment