Welcome to My Blog!

This blog is all about my Parelli Natural Horsemanship journey with my paint pony, Scout. We officially passed our Level 1/2 Online on March 5th, 2009 and will be playing with Freestyle this summer! God is so good and I can't wait to see where He takes us next!!!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dentist Practice

We are back in the single digits again. So today I practiced friendly game in Scout's mouth because our equine dentist, Nola is coming out on Monday. I was really surprised when Scout did really well. He usually hates anything in his mouth like bute or wormer, but he took the carrot stick just fine. So I am hoping that Nola is patient with him and all goes well.

My sister and I took the our boys (Eddie and Scout) for a walk around our property today. We walked by the sunroom and scared my mom while she was on the phone! Scout and I went in the corncrib because our trimmer, Mike is coming on Wednesday. I think Scout likes it in the corncrib! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment