
Scout has impressed me yet again. It was cold and windy today, so we rode this morning. Scout was acting RBI, so I backed him through a gate, he took a deep breath and then switched to left brain. My sister suggested "hey, let's jump!" so we did. It was my first time jumping in like 3-4 years. I used to take lessons and I had jumped acouple of times. I troted scout up the low jump the first time and he really jumped! I wasn't ready so I kinda got flung forward (I stayed on, it just didn't look pretty! lol!)
Then this afternoon I rode my sister's horse and jumped for fun too! Well, his jump was 3 PVC pipes in a line so it was only like 5 inches but we trotted up and jumped! The coolest part was I felt really connected to him. I loved the feeling of when he took off and when we were flying! AHH! too cool! i'm really excited about improving my skills so i stay on better but it was so fun! I LOVE TO JUMP!!





No comments:
Post a Comment